Are you an experienced roofer that takes pride in your work?
Are you looking for a new challenge within a company that appreciates your efforts?
JR roofing Lancs currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced roofer to join our expanding team.
You will be required:
- To undertake all aspects of pitched roofing including slating, tiling, chimneys and lead work
- To undertake all aspects of flat roofing including fibreglass, rubber and felt.
- Be confident to complete roofing tasks without supervision
- Be polite, professional and have good communication skills
- Have good time keeping skills
- Be hardworking
- Have a good eye for detail
- Be able to work to industry and job requirements
- Have a clean driving licence
JR roofing Lancs Limited are a Blackpool based roofing contractors offering services throughout the Fylde Coast and surrounding areas. We have a 5* reputation and ensure the highest quality of workmanship at all times.
We offer a variety of roofing services including roof replacements, repairs, conservatory conversions, flat roof replacements, chimney restorations, UPVC and lead work. Our roofers are expected to have knowledge in all areas and work to our high standards. In depth training will be given to the successful candidate if required.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Full time employment – All staff at JR roofing Lancs Limited are taken on as employees, not self-employed.
- Good hourly pay (to be discussed – dependent on experience)
- Regular opportunities for bonuses
- Workplace pension
- Staff training (both workplace and off site)
- Career progression
- Varied workload
- Immediate start available
If this sounds like the job for you, we can’t wait to hear from you.
Send your details to email@example.com
What happens next:
We will be in contact for an informal telephone interview. The candidates that pass the telephone interview will then be invited for a face to face interview.