At JR roofing Lancs Limited we are extremely proud of our Which? Trusted Traders endorsement.
What it means to be endorsed by Which?
The Which? Trusted trader logo is a sign of reputation and trust; helping consumers choose the right trader for them and giving good traders the recognition they deserve.
The scheme run by Which? recognises reputable services who pass an assessment carried out by trading standards professionals. Not just anyone can become endorsed. The process includes:
- Credit Report – This is obtained to validate the financial health of the business.
- Customer Satisfaction – The Which? team will check a selection of customer references chosen at random.
- Business Procedures – A thorough examination of business and administrative procedures to ensure that the business has customer interests in mind.
- Interview and Assessment – Our assessment includes a face to face interview carried out by a Which? trading standards professional to fully understand all aspects of how the applicant runs their business.
- Report – Businesses receive a report of the assessment, providing valuable feedback from our experienced assessors to ensure that they meet our high standards before they are allowed to join the scheme.
- Endorsed Trader – Having passed all these checks, the trader is now able to choose to join the scheme, agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions, code of conduct and pay the membership fees. They can now show their customers that they are an endorsed Which? Trusted Trader.
Who makes the grade?
Not all businesses that apply get through the assessment process. Only those who meet our high standards can become Which? Trusted traders.
An extra benefit of using Which? Trusted Traders is that we have an independent Alternative Dispute Resolution service on hand should something go wrong.
Are you looking for a local roofing contractor? Click here to contact us.